Back to News
- Triseum™ Showcases Immersive 3-D Calculus Game at the Mathematical Association of America Annual Event
- Triseum™ Announces Pilot Program Bringing 3-D Calculus Game to Students and Faculty Around the Country
- Triseum™ Selected as Finalist for SXSW Accelerator Competition
- Triseum™ Commits to Fund Endowed Chair for the Department of Visualization at Texas A&M University
- Gearbox Publishing, Triseum™ and Legends of Learning Join Entertainment Software Association
- Triseum's ARTé: Mecenas™ Game Boosts Students' Knowledge Gain by Nearly 25 Percent
- Triseum™ Signs Three-Year Agreement with Texas A&M Department of Visualization for Game Based Learning
- Triseum™ Gives AP and College Calculus Students Direct Access to Variant: Limits™
- (Audio) Creating Sustainable Education by Developing Games - SXSWedu 2017
- Research Finds Video Games Can Enrich Student's Formal Classroom Learning
- Triseum and European Schoolnet's Future Classroom Lab Partner to Help Students Succeed
- Triseum Takes Home Gold and Silver in 2017 International Serious Play Awards
- Triseum Named SIIA Education Technology CODiE Award Finalist for Best Mathematics Instructional Solution
- Triseum Invited to Join Landmark Games for Change Industry Circle
- Triseum™ CEO and Gaming Icon André Thomas Takes the Stage at Intentional Play Summit
- Triseum™ Secures Additional $2 Million to Expand Powerful, Results-Driven Game-Based Learning Opportunities in Higher Ed
- Triseum™ Honored with Prestigious Impact Award for Video Game Production from Texas Motion Picture Alliance
- Triseum™ Launches Variant Series, Providing Immersive Game-Based Experiences that Revolutionize the Way Students Learn Calculus
Triseum’s innovative approach to academic gaming continues to gain recognition and visibility. Over the weekend, the company received an Impact Award from the Texas Motion Picture Alliance (TXMPA), which honors those that have had a unique and positive impact on communities in Texas through production-related industries. Triseum™ grew out of the LIVE Lab at Texas A&M University in 2014, and the two continue to collaborate on game design, production and testing, as well as professional development opportunities for Texas A&M’s students.
“Loving what you do and being recognized for it is a win-win. Our team comes to work every day passionate about what is in store and excited to tackle each challenge, and it shows in the quality and imagination of our games,” said André Thomas, CEO of Triseum. “We wouldn’t be where we are today without the support of the university, our great state, and numerous academic thought leaders, all of whom enable us to create and inspire through game-based learning. We are grateful for the recognition from TXMPA, which both validates what we are doing and motivates us to continue advancing academic gaming in even more engaging ways.”
Triseum works closely with experts from across Texas A&M who actively participate in its game production process, from research through analysis. Additionally, Thomas, who is a recognized gaming veteran in his own right, teaches Game Design and Game Development courses at Texas A&M. Grooming students for successful gaming and production careers, he has hired several graduates to join the talented Triseum team, which has grown to more than 40 staff at its Bryan, TX headquarters.
“We are big fans of the work Triseum is producing,” said Mindy Raymond, Executive Director of TXMPA. “Through its highly interactive and engaging game-based learning solutions, not only is the company advancing the education experience, but it is creating opportunities for innovation and modern production within our state. We are thrilled to call Triseum one of our own local champions.”
TXMPA is a statewide, non-profit industry advocacy organization for film, TV, commercial, online media and video game creators. TXMPA is committed to leading the charge for increased and improved production incentives legislation to grow the creative industries in Texas. It created the Impact Awards as an exciting and fun way to honor those who represent the best of production in communities while inspiring stakeholders throughout Texas to join together to show that the film industry is vital to growing the Texas economy, its workforce and communities.
Triseum grew out of the LIVE Lab at Texas A&M University, which is why education will always remain at the heart of this gaming company. Since then, Triseum has partnered with industry leading experts in gaming and instructional design dedicated to building the highest quality educational video games. Creating world class digital experiences that profoundly impact students, Triseum’s bold curiosity means pushing the boundaries of what educational games are all about. For more information, please visit www.triseum.com.
# # #
Media Contact: Kristi Emerson | 303-885-9896 | email@example.com